Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Getting To Know Moi


Hi! My name is Channie and I am a Sagittarius.  I not a big fan of long walks on the beach….but get me on a moped and you can eat my dirt (well technically sand, but you get the drift).   
Oops…sorry...wrong introduction. 
Hello! My name is Channie and I am addicted to food.  Like seriously…258 pounds of food to be precise.  I started Wei*ght Wat*chers (WW), on January 1, 2012 and have lost 30 pounds so far.  The lovely image you see before you is me on December 31st, 2011.   
December 31, 2011 258 pounds. I actually was feeling good in this outfit the day too. :-(

Since I have Facebook crazy friends who LOVE to tag, I have tons of pictures of my morbid obesity like this all over the internet. Actually that is one of the best. The rest looked like this. 

October 2011

Yes, I totally know the creepy guy in the back row...he is one playing creepy techno music in my basement as I type this. 

December 31, 2012 - Me and my little Sis after a silly string fight.

 BLAH! Gross! LET’S MOVE ON! 
I am joined in this WW adventure with my dear wife/friend/partner of 10 years, Mama D. She has expressed interest in writing some posts of her own, so look forward to some amazing words of wisdom from her.  

My gorgeous daughter, Serena, also joined in the adventure. I didn’t get permission for this photo so, shhh, don’t tell on me.

I was inspired to start a weight loss blog by reading Lyn’s blog “Escape from Obesity.” She has been an inspiration and promise to gush about her tons later on. I will have to run some data, but I will post the numbers for you guys to gawk at later tonight.
And now for the cast of characters you will probably run into during this ride:
THE LITTLES: Starting from the left we have G-man, J, The Baby, and M. 

THE PETS: Starting from the left we have Princess Lola Buttercup, Disney and Trixie.

THE TRAINER: This body building/husband of my best friend is giving me direction on how I can help tone my body as I lose the weight.  

So STAY TUNED as you will shortly learn the who, what, when, how, and the OMG I didn’t need to know that, of my weight loss journey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment