Monday, May 14, 2012

In Can Happen

Current Weight: 217.4

Starting Weight: 258
Week 19: - 4 Total lost: -40.4
Goal Weight: 140
Total to lose: 77.4

GOALS:
- 40 pounds gone: (Complete on 5/13/2012)
- Another 10%: -8.4 pounds to go
- 50 pounds gone: -9.6 pounds to go
- Below 200 pounds by end of summer: -17.5 pounds to go in 15 weeks (1.16 pounds a week)

I knew I had lost this week, but I was definitely surprised when I saw just how much on Sunday morning. Not that I am complaining or anything. :-)

Watching my body change has been completely fascinating. To think that just 4 months ago I was squeezing into my size 24 pants and now I can slip easily into a size 16 is mind blowing. Some days it seems like it is going to take forever to lose all this weight and then other days I can't believe how quickly I can turn my body around.

I went to Personal Training Man's weight lifting competition this weekend (he bench pressed 615 pounds and squatted 741 pounds.) and it was interesting to see how people have tranformed their bodies with weight training and deterimination. While I have no interest in joining weight lifting competitions I have been realizing that I want more than just having less fat on my body. I want to be tone and have a body I am proud of. And I definitely saw some bodies at this competition that I would be proud to have. HAHAHA

I recently got an Ipad and was so excited that I could blog from it but then I discovered I cannot post pictures to the blog on my Ipad. Grrr. So unfortunately, this blog is picture and video free...LE SIGH

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that is AWESOME! Great job this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great loss!! You'll be at 50 lbs lost in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your weightloss is SO incredible! Great job!!!!

    Sarah
    www.thinfluenced.com

    ReplyDelete