Thursday, May 24, 2012

Sleeping in the Stall


While I am still a bit nervous to step on the scale on Sunday morning, I am feeling good about how I have been doing the past few days.  I have been away from home a lot the past few weeks, and while friends and family have made it so I haven’t need to turn to fast food, it is hard to stay on track when you are not in charge of the food being offered.
While there is still work to be done, these past few weeks have shown me how much my relationship with food has changed.  6 months ago, a stressful situation like this would have been a guaranteed way to gain 5 – 10 pounds.  Not anymore!!! In the past, I would self-sooth myself with food.  I would stuff myself with fast food, candy, cakes, pastas, etc.  These past two weeks I have not indulged in fast food AT ALL and only indulged in a sweets ONE TIME, and I have my single serving and was done.   YAY ME!
While I made many success’ I am still struggling. I haven’t exercised in over a week and I am exhausted all the time because my sleeping schedule is off. I actually fell asleep in the bathroom stall at work this morning; I just really hope nobody heard me snore.    
I am so happy that I have the next 4 days off.  I can really use the rest, plus I get to spend more time with these cuties:

5/23/2012 The Baby and Lola "KISSES"

AND NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETLEY DIFFERENT:

No comments:

Post a Comment