Monday, May 7, 2012

Take Me Out To The Ball Game!!!

Safeco Field May 6, 2012
From Back to Front: Serena, G-man, Mama D, and J.

We took the family and a few of friends to a Seattle Mariner's game yesterday as a late celebration for M's birthday. Because so many of our kids birthdays are at the same time, we try to find other things to do instead of your standard birthday parties. While the Mariner's kicked the Twin's behind, I lost the battle of staying on plan. But COME ON!! Who can resist stadium garlic fries. 

While I would like to blame the fries for my poor performance on the scale today, I weighed in before the game and with these results:

Current Weight: 221.4

Starting Weight: 258
Week 18: -0.6
Total lost: -36.6
Goal Weight: 140
Total to lose: 81.4

GOALS:
- 40 pounds gone: - 3.4 pounds to go
- Another 10%: - 12.4 pounds to go
- Below 200pds by end of summer: -21.5 pounds to go in 16 weeks (1.34 pounds a week)

I know it is a loss but I tried SOOOOOO HARD this week.  I sayed below my points each day AND I worked out 5 days in a row.  My mom gave me the "Muscle weights more than fat." talk but I am still peeved.  I was really hoping to hit 219 this week. 

Life balances out though!!! I went clothes shopping on Saturday and purchased a pair of 16 pants and a size XL shirt from a normal sized store and THEY FIT!! While I would love to say I am officially a size 16, but I had a stack of 5 other size 16 jeans that I couldn't even button but I am soooo close.

I stopped by a friends birthday party on Friday and received many compliments.  Though I seem to have no problem blogging about my journey here or doing interviews for company newletters that go out to 6,000 employees, I have been pretty hush hush about my weight loss to my friends and so part of me liked the attention but the other half was sooooo embarressed.

And now for something completely different:


No comments:

Post a Comment